Sunday, 21 June 2009

Apparently I'm a liar

Well, in my last post I assured my (one) reader that normal service would resume shortly. Well, I now have 3 readers, and haven't updated in over a week.

Ooops!

In fairness I haven't done much of anything worth blogging about this week. I found out I'll be marshalling the graduation ceremonies at the University, so that's 2 weeks pf paid work at least. Still looking for that elusive permanent job.

I finally have both the letters I needed from my Dr, so that I can appeal to the University to be allowed to finish my degree. I only have approx. 1 semester's-worth of work left, so fingers crossed that I'll be allowed back. I have no fecking idea what I'm going to do if they don't.

*postive thoughts*positive thoughts*positive thoughts*

Anyway, I did go out on Friday night. Had a great time - drank too much. And for future revellers at Sela Bar, I recommend the Vanilla Russian over the Cherry Bakewell. Seriously recommend.

Apparently I also missed a police/car chase that night - my friend I was out with saw it as he was walking home - guess it was just after I left. Bummer! All that time spent watching World's Wildest/Weirdest/Most Pointless *Insert Generic Cop show name here* and I miss an actual chase. I hasten to add that no-one was hurt (as far as I know), and if they had been I would be shutting right the heck up now.

My friends M and M may be coming to visit me later this summer if they can get United to sort the flights out. Pretty cool - I figured I wouldn't see them for another year, so I'm quite psyched about that.

I think that's all for now. On the off-chance that I do anything else that falls within shrieking distance of interesting, I shall let you know. In the meantime *dramatic bow* I bid you adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment